Wednesday, October 6, 2010

**Papa**

Forgive me for that night of passion.
It’s my fault that black was your style.
The feeling of chocolate on your skin drove you wild.
Lick the Lindt off your lips
for you have sinned
and produced caramel.
You’re furious as hell.
Like a stone through my heart you fell.
You fall under the absentee list  
A solemn figure in the shadow of life.
You disappear through thin air
and reappear to lend your pennies to the poor
I’m sorry how rude.

Forgive me for that night of passion
It’s childish for me to care.
Child-like.
African mother births African child,
Stallion goes wild,
Sunshine girl grows up.
A piece pierced out of her heart
left, grey-numb
Oh!

Forgive me for that night of passion
Drunken nights produce drunken girls
Flaws, light skin, an afro, cute curls.
You missed it
but shit!
I’m sorry for that night of passion.


No comments:

Post a Comment