Wednesday, September 22, 2010

**Colours of Love**

I was just a pink girl to begin with,
Love was a pink heart, a pink kiss on the lip,
Pretty in pink sweetheart,never been kissed,
Sunshine-yellow skin,
Till sour yellow-lemon-men came in
to pick me yellow sunflower-power.
He loves me,he loves me not till I'm blue,
I stand alone, a midnight-blue statue
once in a blue moon.
Green eyes gave you the green light,
I was a greenhorn,naïve,lacked insight.
Green with envy,was I,of my old personality,before thee.
So hot that you glowed,red-hot.
But your abuse made me red-eyed,
I should have read your red mind.
Cast in your black-lust-shadow,
your skin and coarse black hair,
But dilated black eyes showed you didn't care.
I wanted to give you a black eye,
Put you on my black-list, black-mark, black-mail,
But your white soul would always prevail.
White soul.
Forgave I, your white lie.
I found your pink, yellow, blue, green, red kind
And it took over my black and white mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment