Wednesday, September 22, 2010

**Spring**

Spring is here now and I find myself a happier person.
I want to eat chicken salads
And mango.
I want to wear floral dresses that flow when I tango,
To feel the super-sun as he bronzes my skin,
Spring makes me smile within.
The petunias on the window sill are sun-shine-smiling too!
They're dancing and the don't know what to do.
I'm spring cleaning the cluter that winter left behind,
I'm spring cleaning my body,soul and mind.
I want to wear shorts and huge sun hats
Open the sun-roof
And wear a sunflower in my hair.
All of a sudden I feel free in spring,don't really care.
This spring I want to have a picknik with someone special
So the can share with me my spring sensation,
And appreciate natures creation.
I want to take a spring-break!
Let loose,get drunk by a lake..
My love for spring has always been true
But this spring, I want to spend with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment